The all-new 2017 Manhattan is a sophisticated and stylish lodge which sets a whole new standard in the mid to high-end, single luxury lodge market.
Clad in Canexel, the striking exterior benefits from a feature glazed, stepped front aspect with French doors. Further French doors with full height glazing can be found to the side of the lodge next to the dining area and three sky lights allow light to flood into the living space creating a wonderful light and spacious feel.
Inside, the open-plan living space includes lounge, dining and kitchen areas. In a beautiful colour palette of soft natural tones, subtle botanical prints, Bentley Designs walnut furniture, a comfortable lounge suite and a contemporary wall-hung fire emanate high-style and luxury.
The kitchen is exceptionally well fitted and includes plenty of storage space and a full array of integrated appliances that even includes a microwave and wine cooler.
The large master bedroom, unusually in a single lodge, has a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite and the second bedroom includes a white Seattle bunk bed; this is the perfect lodge for a family with young children who like to take a break away in style!
If you’re looking for a lodge that offers exceptional build quality, outstanding comfort and style and includes all those extras that make it really special, then this may well be the lodge for you!
- Open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining area
- Hudson style lounge suite in Graceland Taupe with contrasting scatter cushions
- Contemporary wall-mounted electric fire
- Wall mounted 32” HD Ready digital TV to the lounge (optional extra)
- Bentley Designs furniture including coffee table, dining table and chairs
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the lounge and vinyl to the kitchen and dining areas
- Lined curtains and Roman blinds
- Fully integrated appliances including fridge, freezer, washer / dryer, dishwasher, microwave and wine cooler
- Belfast style fitted kitchen units
- Built-in stainless steel electric oven
- Stainless steel four-burner hob with extractor hood
- Large master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
- Second bedroom with Seattle ivory bunk bed
- Free-standing bedside cabinets and fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms and top lockers and a dressing table with stool to the master bedroom
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to the bedrooms and vinyl to the bathroom and en-suite
- Shower over bath to the bathroom and combi-shower with sliding door to the en-suite
- Porcelanosa wall tiles to the bathroom and en-suite